Searching...

Ganapati - मानाचे पाच गणपती - पुणे

Lokmanya Bal Gangadhar Tilak initiated the concept of Ganpati Festival to be celebrated as public event to bring awareness and patriotic feeling among people. Sarvajanik Ganeshotsav in Pune is celebrated since 1893. This year Pune celebrated  125 years of Sarvajanik Ganapati festival. Pune is best known with the five Manache Ganapati (respected and honored Ganapati) We visited Pune for ganapati festival this Saturday. Sharing photos captured in our visit to Pune -

मानाचा पहिला गणपती - श्री कसबा गणपती- Kasba Ganpati






Manacha 2 - Tambdi Jogeshwari Ganapati

मानाचा दुसरा गणपती- तांबडी जोगेश्वरी गणपती- Tambdi Jogeshwari Ganapati








Guruji Talim Ganapati

मानाचा तिसरा  गणपती- गुरुजी तालीम गणपती-




Tulshibaug Ganapati
मानाचा चौथा गणपती - तुळशीबाग गणपती





Kesari Wada Ganapati
मानाचा पाचवा गणपती- केशरी वाडा गणपती



P.s (I was unwell hence could not carry my DSLR with me on this trip. I was not sure about capturing photos either. Somehow managed to capture all photos from my samsung mobile. so sorry for the clarity of images)

2 comments:

  1. Great pics.
    Ganpati Bappa Morya _()_

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a very colourful event.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for visiting this blog. Please give me your Feedback/Suggestions as it will inspire me and help me to improve further.

 
Back to top!