Searching...

Hopes & positivity - Brahmakamal (update of 26.07.2017)

Out of 4 buds, 2 buds dried up in the natural course and I was very sad as I could not do anything to save them...it was very disheartening to see the bud to dry up..but then one bud continued to grow keeping my hopes alive. In all this process.... I discovered that despite of all hardwork, being hopeful and positive is the only thing in our hand.

Sharing photos captured on 26.07.2017



 

Next post- photos captured on 29.07.2017 post coming up soon.

7 comments:

  1. They dry up on the slightest pretext.
    These are Night Queens.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never seen anything like it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It must have bloomed now. Please share photos

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice clicks.
    Very true, Deepa. Let's be positive.
    Even I was disappointed when 2 of my plants got dried up :( But, I'll take care of the rest!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for visiting this blog. Please give me your Feedback/Suggestions as it will inspire me and help me to improve further.

 
Back to top!