Searching...

Flavours of Ice Gola / shaved ice.

Top post on IndiBlogger.in, the community of Indian Bloggers
Flavours of Ice gola (also known as Shaved Ice ). This photo I captured on Ganapatipule Beach.  Which flavour do you like the most in Ice Gola ? 


(P.s- I was surprised to see the change in Ganapatipule Beach. The beach was full of tourists, Various types of Water sports were available. I spotted Chat counters, Gola counters and other variety of options were available on beach.  I thought as if I was visiting a beach in Mumbai. Now it has become more of a tourist place than a religious place in the time gap of 7 years. This change was something unexpected for me. 7 years ago (when we visited after my 10th Board exams) the same place was very clean and neat and only few people (3-4 people to be very precise) were seen on this beach on off season. But then as said the only thing is constant is change.)

24 comments:

  1. Vibrant colours ! I just love this ice golas :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Maniparna :) I love Ice golas too :)

      Delete
  2. Beautifully captured!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful capture! Love the perspective, Deepa! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just like a rainbow :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pallavi :) I loved those colours :)

      Delete
  5. Very bright colors ya! I love such shots! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. Thank you very much Indrani :)

      Delete
  7. :) Vibrant Colours ...Shades for Life
    Just love ice golas...long time i have had this!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much :) I too love golas, but fear to eat it :)

      Delete
  8. I love Kala Katta flavor but I hate the sweet ones in the Ice Golas :) Loved the colorful capture :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Prasanna :) Kala khatta is mine favorite too :)

      Delete
  9. So you visited it after seven years again! And guess what as soon as I saw this picture I wanted to click it myself :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes and was surprised to see the change in place. Even I got tempted to capture it. :) I think you will capture it far better than me :) Thanks :)

      Delete
  10. Nice vibrant colours, I had made a video of Gola wala once :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is fantastic blog because I have learned too much from here. Seriously this type of guide is definitely super it definitely helped me
    ice shaving machine

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love gola... This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here keep up the good work. Best Ice Shaver 2020

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for visiting this blog. Please give me your Feedback/Suggestions as it will inspire me and help me to improve further.

 
Back to top!