Searching...

Flavours of Ice Gola / shaved ice.

Top post on IndiBlogger.in, the community of Indian Bloggers
Flavours of Ice gola (also known as Shaved Ice ). This photo I captured on Ganapatipule Beach.  Which flavour do you like the most in Ice Gola ? 


(P.s- I was surprised to see the change in Ganapatipule Beach. The beach was full of tourists, Various types of Water sports were available. I spotted Chat counters, Gola counters and other variety of options were available on beach.  I thought as if I was visiting a beach in Mumbai. Now it has become more of a tourist place than a religious place in the time gap of 7 years. This change was something unexpected for me. 7 years ago (when we visited after my 10th Board exams) the same place was very clean and neat and only few people (3-4 people to be very precise) were seen on this beach on off season. But then as said the only thing is constant is change.)

22 comments:

  1. Vibrant colours ! I just love this ice golas :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Maniparna :) I love Ice golas too :)

      Delete
  2. Beautifully captured!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful capture! Love the perspective, Deepa! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just like a rainbow :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pallavi :) I loved those colours :)

      Delete
  5. Very bright colors ya! I love such shots! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes :) Thank you very much :)

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Thank you very much Indrani :)

      Delete
  7. :) Vibrant Colours ...Shades for Life
    Just love ice golas...long time i have had this!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much :) I too love golas, but fear to eat it :)

      Delete
  8. I love Kala Katta flavor but I hate the sweet ones in the Ice Golas :) Loved the colorful capture :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Prasanna :) Kala khatta is mine favorite too :)

      Delete
  9. So you visited it after seven years again! And guess what as soon as I saw this picture I wanted to click it myself :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes and was surprised to see the change in place. Even I got tempted to capture it. :) I think you will capture it far better than me :) Thanks :)

      Delete
  10. Nice vibrant colours, I had made a video of Gola wala once :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Replies
    1. Thanks :) Me too like it :)

      Delete

Thank you very much for visiting this blog. Please give me your Feedback/Suggestions as it will inspire me and help me to improve further.

 
Back to top!