Searching...

Fourth/Last Shravani Somvar - 12 Jyotirlinga

Shravani Somvar (monday's in shravan month) are celebrated in temples. The entire Shravan Month has great significance and through out the month pooja are performed. This time temple (where I visit) had decided themes for Shravani Somvar.
They were as folloys -

First Shravani Somvar - Replica of Amarnath shivling 
Second Shravani Somvar -Decoration of Vegetables
Third Shravani Somvar -  Decoration of Flowers / Decoration of Pulses
Fourth/Last Shravani Somvar - 12 Jyotirlinga

I couldn't click photo on first shravani somvar when mandir was decorated with Ice and the theme was Replica of Amarnath Shivling as I felt it was not allowed. But later I came to know that it was allowed. Anyhow I enjoyed the view of Mandir very much. It was  memorable.
I have given links above to my posts. Click on the above link to view the photos day wise and themewise. 

Today I am sharing the photo's of Fourth/Last Shravani Somvar - 12 Jyotirlinga
Whole View




























0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for visiting this blog. Please give me your Feedback/Suggestions as it will inspire me and help me to improve further.

 
Back to top!