Searching...

Tightrope walking for life!

Captured this photo (earlier this year) on our way to Kala Ghoda festival 2015. Capturing this photos disturbed me a lot, all that I can think is that the world is so unfair atleast towards some people. I kept on postponing and not sharing it on my blog..
It was a scotching hot day...the little girl had to balance herself on the rope with the hope that people might give some money after watching her art. 

I hope she and her family earned enough for that day. I wish and pray for her (and all such children) that they get good education, better childhood and good life. In near future I would love to do something for those children.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for visiting this blog. Please give me your Feedback/Suggestions as it will inspire me and help me to improve further.

 
Back to top!