Searching...

Under construction apartment

There is a rapid development going on in Panvel. We witnessed various stages of this developments. Just one year ago we saw rice cultivation (My post on the same - click here)...and approximately after one year on the same land, there are advertisement hoardings for sale of 1BHK, 2BHK flats in proposed constructions.  On weekends we used to go for morning walks in those fields and but now those spaces are occupied by various boards and construction is going on. I can literally visualize , in next 5 years entire plots will be occupied by buildings (and all this happening because of many things , one of them being proposed airport in Navi Mumbai). Time changes everything. One thing is for sure that I will miss those walks in those fields. Sharing some photos of site under construction-



Balcony View -





6 comments:

  1. very cool shots! love them

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most everywhere I go these days there's something being built.

    My ABC WEDNESDAY

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess that's good news!

    ROG, ABCW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8:50 pm

    Perfect shots for today letter U.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Progress coming on strong♪ http://lauriekazmierczak.com/unlikely/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sometimes I don't like progress which changes everything all around us.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for visiting this blog. Please give me your Feedback/Suggestions as it will inspire me and help me to improve further.

 
Back to top!