Searching...

Exhibitions

I visited more than 7 exhibitions so far this year. I have never visited so many exhibitions uptill now. But I am currently loving & enjoying this experience. I visit exhibitions to view art and to explore new things (strictly No shopping) Those exhibitions included events such as art, food , tradition. It all started from Mahalaxmi Saras Exhibition in January 2015 ( Visited for the first time). Latest Exhibitions was Khadi. And have planned to visit Handi craft Exhibition this week. Though its impossible to share all photos in one post I will share some photos captured at those exhibitions -
















I have participated in A to Z April 2015 challenge this year. My theme (posts) for this A to Z April 2015 challenge will be - "things I love to do "/ "places I love to visit " . So For letter "E" - it is "Exhibitions"

14 comments:

  1. Love the photos. The bike wheels are quite charming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love exhibitions as well.. food fair are the best :D :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Pratikshya :)

      Delete
  3. Awesome collection of pictures. So much colour. So attractive!

    ReplyDelete
  4. *screams* ufff... I am drooling

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Sreesha :)

      Delete
  5. How COULD you not shop????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I had decided not to thats why. But by not buying anything really felt like some sort of punishment !! Most of the times I feel I have overshopped.!

      Delete
  6. Absolutely stunning fotos Deepa! I also spent considerable time at Natl Khadi Exhibition in Bhubaneswar & just loved it! :)

    And now 2 enrich Ur photography with d greatest sights! Here is a gr8 chance for U to stay in Lord Jagannath's Paradise & Lap of Buddhism at awesome Toshali Resorts at Puri & Ratnagiri respectively of Odisha! Participate soon..last 3 dez only!
    #UtkalaDibasaQuiz : Win 2N-3D Stay at Puri, Ratnagiri & lots more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Amrita :)

      Delete
  7. Anonymous10:48 am

    wonder how you managed not to shop.. I would have gone nuts! :)
    Lovely collection of colourful pictures...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Archana :) I too am a shopaholic :)

      Delete

Thank you very much for visiting this blog. Please give me your Feedback/Suggestions as it will inspire me and help me to improve further.

 
Back to top!