Searching...

Explore The Elements – Travel Photoblogging Challenge

While surfing I came to know about Thomas Cook Explore the Elements photo blogging competition. And then I decided to share photos captured by me during my travels {depending on 4 elements (i.e Earth, Water, Fire, Air)}  

The 4 Elements -

Earth 
earth-icon
Represents hard, solid objects of the earth. Associated with stubborness, collectiveness, physicality and gravity.









Water
water-icon
Represents the fluid, flowing, formless things in the world Associated with emotion, defensiveness, adaptability, flexibility, suppleness and magnetism.







Fire
fire-icon
Represents the energetic, forceful, moving things in the world Associated with security, motivation, desire, intention, and an outgoing spirit







Air
air-icon
Represents things that grow, expand, and enjoy freedom of movement Associated with will, elusiveness, evasiveness, benevolence, compassion, and wisdom





As per the contest I would like nominate & request the following 5 awesome bloggers to participate in the theme - 
4. Paresh 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for visiting this blog. Please give me your Feedback/Suggestions as it will inspire me and help me to improve further.

 
Back to top!