Searching...

Thursday Challenge - PRACTICAL (Anything tool or thing that you might use most days,...)

Finally we are experiencing monsoon season in Mumbai. My submission for today's theme is photos of umbrellas as I am using my umbrella most of the days.
Variety of umbrellas at Borivali market. 





This post is a part of Thursday Challenge. Thursday Challenge is a place for photographic fun and learning. A theme is announced on this site each week. Theme for this week is " PRACTICAL" (Anything tool or thing that you might use most days,...) Link to Thursday challege

18 comments:

  1. So bright and colourful!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Sir :)

      Delete
  2. Wow! I love these pics! Bright umbrellas make rainy days nice :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Anita :) I love to see variety of umbrellas carried by people :) especially the bright colored :)

      Delete
  3. What fun umbrellas! So practical for both rain and sun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the idea Deepa!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Madam :)

      Delete
  5. W.O.W. just checked Uppal ji's blog and found her practical tool great and now this ! Ha Ha Ha ... I am so glad I am here ... finding great creative originals like you... Beautiful take on the prompt loved it ! Am joining :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Kokila :) Participating in themes is fun :) waiting for your post :)

      Delete
  6. Reminded me of mine in the monsoon :-) Loved your perspective :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Raksha :)

      Delete
  7. now this is indeed very practical.. so many umbrellas a need during rain .. and all those colors awesome

    Bikram's

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Bikram :)

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. Thank you very much Ruchi :)

      Delete
  9. Colourful pics..Loved the last one :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for visiting this blog. Please give me your Feedback/Suggestions as it will inspire me and help me to improve further.

 
Back to top!