Searching...

First flowers of my Marigold tree....

I planted marigold flower tree by using strands of marigold flower ( I love experimenting in case of gardening). After the wait of almost a year, I can now see two tiny marigold flowers in my balcony. that means my experiment became successful. It is a very happy feeling to try something and be successful in it.
Tagetes flowers are commonly known as Marigold flowers. for more information on Tagetes/ Marigold flower Link to wikipedia ) Here are the pictures captured by me -






Top post on IndiBlogger.in, the community of Indian Bloggers

16 comments:

  1. Really nice, Deepa. I love the colors of the Marigold- so many shades together in one flower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anita :) I love this combination of colors too :)

      Delete
  2. Beautiful flower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful flowers! I like the collage :) My Marigold plants were probably perennial and hence, they have died almost 1 1/2months ago... Missing them :(

    Regards,
    Sindhu
    Tantu
    The Arts & Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh sad. Try to plant new marigold with help of strands of flower. Thanks dear :)

      Delete
  4. Wow....beautiful click Deepa.

    Samar
    Glamour Girlz
    http://www.glamourgirlzblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely bloom.
    I grew some, but the plant was raided by spiders unfortunately.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Indrani :)
      oh sorry, but you can plant new marigold with help of strands of flower.

      Delete
  6. Wow, beautiful. It takes a lot of patience to wait for a year and nourish the plants. You must have been overjoyed seeing the flowers bloom :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Prasanna :) Yes, It took a lot of patience, I literally jumped in happiness after viewing these flowers.

      Delete
  7. Colors are so vivid .Lovely capture

    Sangita

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for visiting this blog. Please give me your Feedback/Suggestions as it will inspire me and help me to improve further.

 
Back to top!