Searching...

Tiger Safari ..........

We went to Lion and Tiger safari in Sanjay Gandhi National Park few weeks ago. Through Safari Bus, saw White Tiger and Bengal Tiger ...... It was a thrilling experience. Sadly photos are not so clear as they were captured from safari bus which was fully covered by grills and also the tigers were kept in double protection cage. I wish to visit Tadoba or Jim corbett national park for more actual experience in near future. In this post I am posting photos from Tiger Safari.

White Tiger....


White tiger .....

White Tiger ........

Bengal Tiger ..........


Tiger in action ....  when he jumped .......


Not as scary as the real one ...... but still little scary .....




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for visiting this blog. Please give me your Feedback/Suggestions as it will inspire me and help me to improve further.

 
Back to top!