Searching...

Market ready for welcoming Diwali 2013 ............

Markets in the city are ready to welcome Diwali festival with colorful dresses, various types of diyas, lighting ropes, Rangoli colors, various shapes of Kandil, various types of Sweets , various types of phatakas and what not .........  
Here are some photos I captured during my recent visit to the market -

Rangoli -


Rangoli stickers -





Some images of rangoli baskets -




Lighting done by a shop to attract customers -


Types of latterns (Kandil)





Salwar suits in shop -



some patterns of diya (colorful and designed diya are the latest trend but I preferred to buy some simple yet designed diya)





5 comments:

  1. The best part of the festival: shopping! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:00 pm

    Lovely Captures..Happy Diwali in Advance.. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks alot :) and Happy Diwali in Advance :)

      Delete

Thank you very much for visiting this blog. Please give me your Feedback/Suggestions as it will inspire me and help me to improve further.

 
Back to top!