Searching...

Home Made Food in rainy season.... :-)

 Best food to have in rain....in fact I love eating Sweet corn in rainy season.... these are the home made but I love the way "bhuttawala" make the corn (Bhutta)....

 Home made Pav Bhaji with grated cheese on it..... another best option to have in rainy season....

Garma-garam Samosa and Batata vada ...... yummmmm.....


Boiled Ground Nuts/ ukadlelya bhuimugachya shenga ..... a must have in rainy season....


Maggi..... imagine the rain outside and having fun of it by eating maggi watching the rain.....


In case of rainy season I cant even think of missing Onion Pakoda/ kanda bhaji....... our most loved food in rainy season..........


Potato chips/Fries is also a good option to have........


With any above dish , a cup of tea or coffee will make your day and will give you tremendous pleasure & happy feeling.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for visiting this blog. Please give me your Feedback/Suggestions as it will inspire me and help me to improve further.

 
Back to top!